Friday, May 14, 2010

{House Shopping}

We have been busy looking at houses.  I have to say, I may have the best kids ever.  I am amazed at their level of patience.  We have been house shopping for hours, several days this week.  They happily come with us.  Excited to see if there is a cat or dog.  Or what the girls bedroom looks like.  Zane has gotten really good at looking at a house and saying, "hmmmm."  My favorite was when we walked into a little girls room and he looked around and said, "Cute!"  I know this isn't their idea of fun but they have been soooo good. 
We haven't found the one that is screaming to us yet.  I know it's out there somewhere, just waiting...

3 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

Good luck finding something! Sounds exciting and yet not all at the same time.

Kate Johnson said...

Good luck! You do have some fantastic kiddos. And I hope you find a fantastic house to put them in!

L said...

Oh what fun! We THREE houses for sale in our neighborhood, and they are screaming to me for you ;)