A couple of weeks ago we were invited to Grandpa Morgans 80th birthday party. The family was doing a temple sealing session then going to dinner. Sadly, Grandpa got sick and missed his party. We still ate dinner at the Cowboy Grub in SLC. It was fun seeing everyone but sad that Grandpa wasn't there. We did sing him Happy Birthday though. Thanks to technology, he got to hear our wonderful (that's questionable) rendition. Hope this year is great Grandpa Morgan!
This past weekend was Grandma Burton's 80th birthday.
To celebrate, Tara put a fun weekend together in Park City. The Burton girls were all invited. Cambrie and I got up there Friday afternoon. It was so fun to spend time with the girls. We bought Grandma a birthday crown and sang to her while everyone was there.
Then we ate dinner at Loco Lizard and let them sing to her too.
We did lots of shopping, eating, and playing card games. Charlotte brought a couple of games I have never played; Five Crowns and Set. They were really fun, a purchase I think I need to make. :) It was fun spending time with the girls.We all told Grandma that we hoped we looked as good as she does when we are 80. I love her answer.
The key to not looking 80 is to NOT act like you are 80, NOT dress like you are 80 (Grandma was wearing some sassy bling, bling jeans), NOT walk like you are 80, and to NOT talk like you are 80.I hope when I am 80, I am as healthy and active as these two are. They are both great examples to me.
1 comment:
Holy smokes! She's 80?! She's so pretty!
Post a Comment